The Average Man

Friday, July 17, 2009

COMIC-CON!

Soon I'll be off to the San Diego Comic-Con ... one of my favorite things in the whole world. Thus, I probably won't be blogging for a couple weeks ... but wanted to leave you with a couple things that made me smile:


First is this picture of a dog in China that is nursing two baby pandas after their mother abandoned them. Now, tell me you're not having a better day after seeing that?




Second is this thing called Auto-Tune The News, which -- I think you'll agree -- is the only way to watch the news:






Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Chryss said...

Kitten in a glass? Dog nursing pandas? We'll blame it on Comic-Con...

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger George said...

It's going to be all-LOLCATS all the time here soon....

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pandas will grow up saying woof woof woof.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker