The Average Man

Monday, May 11, 2009

I HEART BILL MAHER

For those who know me well, it's no secret that I'm a huge fan on Bill Maher. Outside of maybe Al Franken and Jon Stewart, no one is better at being incredibly insightful and funny at the same time. And his show Real Time With Bill Maher is probably (alone) worth the ten bucks I pay per month for HBO.

Anyway, the last episode of Real Time was so good that I just had to share ... It had a stellar panel that included George's new hero Matt Taibbi, TAM's new hero Naomi Klein, and my hero Seth McFarlane (creator of Family Guy). It's just a great combination of really smart people talking about the important issues that we discuss all the time in our little circles. Please watch:

Part 1



Part 2



Part 3



Part 4



Part 5



Totally worth watching, right?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Anonymous edgar said...

i had a tropical maher maher at red lobster one time. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker