The Average Man

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I NEED A GREEN CARD

Oh, great, Trekking Left is going to go on another rant about illegal immigration!

Nope, this post is about a different green card ... Saturday night was my monthly trek to Sings Like Hell with my buddy, Patrick. And the headliner was a band called The Greencards.

All I can say is, wow, this group is good. They have kind of this rockabilly thing going on, so it does lean a little heavy on the country side. But the combination incredible strings and heavenly voices just completely blew me away.

This song is one of their slower ones, but you get the idea:



Anyway, they sounded just like this live. Perfection.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of those wimin country singers iz young and hot. When I was younger I'd just stand there and lust after this one young thang at an outdoor concert, man, whoa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker