The Average Man

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TOO MUCH NOOZ HAWKISHNESS - PT. 2

I think I need to stop reading the Noozhawk comments sections. The ignorance from (most on) the vocal right is just too upsetting. Having said that, I wanted to share with y'all that I pointed out the generally conservative leaning readership over there and seemed to have put them slightly on the defensive. Here's what they wrote:

[Editor’s note: Actually, Noozhawk readers run the gamut from conservative to liberal and everything imaginable in between, including some odd combinations that seem contradictory to me. But I want to emphasize that Noozhawk truly welcomes all points of view. Partisanship doesn’t offend us, but please be respectful. Thanks.]

I guess I'll take their word for it, but it often seems that I'm the only one representing the left half the time. Can I keep doing it? YES I CAN! ... maybe ...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Chryss said...

Keep fighting the good fight, Average Man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker