The Average Man

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

BUSH SUDDENLY INTERESTED IN PEACE TALKS

So, I was scanning The New York Times the other day and came across this article. You can read the whole thing if you want, but I would like to focus on this quote ...

President Bush announced an initiative on Monday to shore up the Palestinian president and to begin building a Palestinian state, signaling that his administration will use its remaining months to make a major push for peace between Israelis and Palestinians.

This got me thinking about recent reports regarding the Bush administration talking to North Korea and also having serious discussions about global warming.

Is it just me, or does it seem like Bush just woke up and said, "Oh, crap, I'm almost outta here. I better get some stuff done!"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker