The Average Man

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Who is The Average Man?

Why, he's me!

Hello, my name is John. I have a wife, a kid, a dog, and pay a mortgage that I can't quite comprehend to live in a nice two-story house in a quiet, suburban neighborhood. When I'm not working at my occasionally-fun, often-stressful 40-hour a week job, I like to play the guitar, watch football, build things in my garage, eat chili-cheeseburgers, coach my kid's soccer team, and consider maybe someday getting around to weeding the yard.

I am The Average Man, and this page will document my daily concerns about the world. Because if it concerns me, it should probably concern you too.

With love,

John

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Ed said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, JG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker